Friday, March 15, 2013

Alpha Review Recap

This is a brief update that I will follow-up with later on this weekend.

Alpha reviews occurred right before Spring Break last week. The feedback I received was very positive and helpful in moving forward. The steps I am currently taking  are implementing Cyclic Coordinate Descent attached to a time node in Maya. This will allow iterations of CCD to be slowly visualized in Maya to permit testing whether my current implementation works properly.

Until now, I have not been able to directly test my method's efficacy using the Leap because of the large amount of rapid frame updates that continually update position in Maya. I plan to have a working time node set up in Maya by the end of this weekend. Once this is completed I will update with more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment